Because who doesn’t LOVE cookie dough?
I’ve been obsessed with these all week – they are so irresistible! One batch barely makes it 2 days around here so I wouldn’t hesitate to double your batch and freeze them (if they make it to the freezer that is)!
As a kid I used to sneak spoonfuls of cookie dough when my mom wasn’t looking. The great thing about this dough is you don’t have to worry about eating raw egg AND you don’t lose any of the flavour – win win!
Don’t walk, run to the kitchen. This recipe is ready in no time and you don’t even have to wait for them to cool off in the fridge if you don’t want to.
Chocolate Covered Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips I use Enjoy Life
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Mix ball ingredients until fully combined.
- Form dough into ~10 balls.
- Melt coating ingredients at 30 second intervals and mix – you should only have to do two 30 second intervals. Mix well.
- Add chocolate coating to each ball.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer.