Need a super simple (& quick) recipe for a holiday party?
I’ve got you covered. This beautiful bark looks super fancy and festive – people will think you spent hours in the kitchen. The truth though: this recipe it’s ready in a flash!⚡️
I used N’oats Cereal to make it even easier to throw together!
You can really add any ingredients to the top of this bark. I used the cereal because I love it, had it on hand, and I was going to add a lot of those ingredients to the bark anyways.
Feel free to customize this recipe though and use 1/2 cup of your own homemade fruit and nut mix!
It’ll only add on a few extra minutes to make your own mix! I recommend using some of the ingredients listed in the cereal as inspiration!
The ingredients in the cereal are:
- Buckwheat groats
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dried beets
- Dried strawberries
- Dried rhubarb
Super Simple Holiday Fruit & Nut Bark
- 1 Cup Chocolate I use Enjoy Life Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Strawberry Rhubarb N'Oats Cereal Or your own homemade fruit + nut mix
- Sprinkle Salt
- Melt chocolate at 30 second intervals in the microwave until combined. Be sure to mix well after each 30 second interval to be sure that the chocolate doesn't burn. Also feel free to use a double boiler method if you like. I like the emicrowave because it's much faster and less mess.
- Spread melted chocolate on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread N'Oats Cereal evenly (or your homemade mixture) onto the chocolate.
- Sprinkle evenly with sea salt.
- Place in the fridge or the freezer until fully hardened.
- Cut or break into pieces to serve!